ABOUT DR. WOFFORD
Encinitas Chiropractor Dr. Wofford comes from a family of nine chiropractors, and the Woffords are well-known in the profession. Dr. Wofford is a Christian and the father of eight great kids. A widower, he enjoys his children above all things. Dr. Wofford also enjoys sports and coaches youth basketball.
Dr. Wofford’s qualifications include:
Bachelor of Arts from Cal State Fullerton
Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer Graduate
Recipient of prestigious Palmer College Humanitarian Award
Chiropractor for HealthSouth
Chiropractor for US Healthworks
Chiropractor for Holiday Bowls (BYU 3)
Chiropractor for the County of San Diego
Chiropractor for the Sheriffs of San Diego
State Appointed Qualified Medical Evaluator
Chiropractor for Scripps Hospitals and Clinics
Parker College Humanitarian Award Recipient
Member of Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery
Chiropractor for the ’92, ’98 National League Champion San Diego Padres
National Football League Team Sports Physician Conference Invitee – 1992
Here at Wofford Chiropractic located in Encinitas, we can help you feel better in a number of different ways.
The following are some of our specialties. When you meet with Dr. Wofford you will receive the best care possible, to relieve you of your pain.
Ankle Pain, Arthritis, Auto Accident, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Headaches, Jaw Pain, Lower Back Pain, Neck Pain, Pediatric, Plantar Fasciitis, Shoulder Pain, Sports Injuries.
Please contact us so that we may begin helping you as soon as possible. We’re here for you!
Dr. Wofford served as the San Diego Padres baseball team chiropractor for many years. In the 1998 Padres National League Championship season, he was credited to keeping several Padres, including Ken Caminiti (MVP) and Wally Joyner playing after the team doctors were going to place them on the injured reserve list. Dr. Wofford served as the team chiropractor for three BYU Holiday Bowl Football teams. Dr. Wofford continues to serve many athletes today on the professional, college, high school, and grade level.
Past & Present:
- July 1985 California License: DC16949 Palmer Graduate Chiropractor for the County of San Diego
- Chiropractor for the City of San Diego
- Chiropractor for Scripps
- Occupational Health Chiropractor for Scripps Hospitals and Clinics
- Chiropractor for Scripps Occupational Health
- Chiropractor for USHealthworks Chiropractor for HealthSouth Fellowship of Christian Athletes State Appointed Qualified Medical Examiner Member,
- California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery Parker College Humanitarian Award Recipient Fellow;
- Academy of Forensic Industrial Chiropractic Consultants Chiropractor for the 92’, 98’ San Diego Padres,
- National League Champs National Football League Invitee to the NFL’s Team Sports Physician Conference,
- 92’ Players Chiropractor for the U.S. Open Golf Championships, 2008, 2009, 2010, 201, 2012 Specializing in herniations in the cervical and lumbar spine
- LACC/Murphy Personal Injury Certified
- Foreman CAD Personal Injury Training
- Colossus Seminar Training and Evaluation
- Eggleston Personal Injury Training and Evaluation
- Evidence-Based Chiropractic/ PI Training and Evaluation
- Personal Injury, Southern Ca. University of Health Sciences
- Qualified Medical Evaluator Training for the State of California
- Qualified Medical Evaluator Certified, State of California
Online: CrashED: Dr. Stewart Wang, MD, PhD
Qualified Medical Evaluator Certified, State of California